Thursday, April 01, 2010

Nervous and Anxious !

Yes, that's exactly how I am feeling right now ! Why ? because Adi is starting his day care tomorrow - it will be his FIRST day out of home; and FIRST time with absolute strangers, all by himself ! He will not be there for the whole day though, just for a couple of hours and we plan to keep checking every now and then on how he is doing. Oh my poor baby, the thought of leaving him at day care kills me, but what can I do, the only other way out is to send him to India - which is equally difficult or even tougher I should say ! I am really anxious about how he will do. It's a very big adjustment for him - from the loving hands of his granny to a complete stranger. I think for the first time I regret being so career conscious and not being able to let go my job - I can't do that; I will go insane if I am idle.

Anyway, It's going to be one tough day for me. I resent going to drop Adi at the day care, but again the control freak in me keeps talking me into going to the day care and giving the teachers a lot of information and feeling like being in "control". Aaaaahhhh ! Will have to see how it goes.

No comments: